Licensed Mental Health Counselor- Full time/Part time (Remote )
Branches of Growth Mental Health Counseling, PLLC is looking for a Full time Licensed Mental Health Counselor. We are a holistic based mental health private practice counseling office located in North Syracuse, NY. The position is for a LMHC who is experienced with all ages of clients including teens, experience with substance abuse, trauma, couples and family work.
-HIPAA compliant telehealth platform provided to work from home
- Competitive independent contractor rates
- Clinical Individual and Group Supervision provided
Qualifications: Must be a Master's level Mental Health Counselor with a license or limited permit in NYS
Office Manager/ Medical Biller
Branches of Growth Mental Health Counseling and Yoga Studio is a behavioral health practice that is seeking an in office/remote part-time Medical Biller/Secretary/Administrative Assistant to lend clerical support to 10 psychotherapists.. The ideal candidate should have experience with medical/behavioral health billing, as well as excellent communication skills, be able to handle a wide range of office tasks, and also be able to provide polite, friendly, and professional assistance to patients via phone and email. Great customer service is essential!
- Respond to emails from potential patients
- Create electronic charts for new patients
- Verify patients’ insurance coverage
- Complete various applications for insurance companies
- Maintain administrative spreadsheets
- Attend staff meetings, as needed
- Collaborate and communicate with the behavioral health care team
- Perform other related duties & responsibilities as assigned/requested
- Assist with social media promotions
- At least 2 years of college (Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred)
- At least 1 year of medical/behavioral health billing experience
- Knowledge of and experience with insurance credentialing process
- At least 1 year of related experience working in a medical or behavioral health facility
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently, as well as part of a team
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office & Microsoft Excel
- The ability to easily learn new electronic platforms required
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks and deadline pressures
- Ability to take initiative, but also to accept direction and seek guidance appropriately
- Ability to manage confidential information with sensitivity and discretion (in a HIPAA compliant way)
- This position has the potential for growth and can eventually evolve into a full-time position. If the position becomes full-time, the employee will be eligible for medical health benefits.
- Employee will start with 10 hours a week. Hours will increase overtime as the clinical team grows and requires additional clerical support.
Please e-mail resume with cover letter and references to: email@example.com